Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
To be honest, she had believed taking the role of Beta would involve more talking, but she had barely even seen anyone around. Still, she did not slack off - especially since she had nothing else to do, she busied herself with marking borders, hunting, and doing all the tasks she had set herself. The tasks a Beta would usually be expected to do, only with less interaction when it came to other wolves. Not that she hadn't spoken with some recently, for it hadn't been all that long since she had sparred with Stockholm. Faeryn was doing what she could when it came to the pack, and as for today she had decided that getting to know the other members here would be a good idea. So she padded around, ears perked and a small smile on her face. Life wasn't bad, she had to say - better than it had been in other packs she'd been a part of. This place, she had already begun to fall in love with it and its quirks. The sea, something she'd never seen until arriving here, was also very fascinating and she often found herself sitting in the sunset, watching as the tide came in or out. It was most interesting.

However, quite similar to the boy she spotted by the edge of the blue depths, she didn't really have anyone. Not family, and the only wolves she considered friends here would probably be Stockholm and Ceolacanth. But it had always been like that - the blue wolfess had always been independant, relying on herself to survive and working through problems by herself. Losing all her family as a child was something not many would live through (not at such a young age), but she had the will to survive, and was lucky enough to be at the age where she'd jsut learned to hunt. It had just got her through, and now here she was. Alive and well, with a pack she finally was settled in. Even if it needed some work.

This boy seemed lonely. The Beta heard him whine, although it was quiet from where she stood. He was younger than her, she knew, but his exact age was unknown to her - he seemed like a yearling at the very least. Faeryn approached at a slow pace, chuffing a greeting so he knew she was there. Hopefully this would be someone she might be able to get to know - who knew, maybe they could even find comfort in each other. "Hey," she greeted, still lighted by a smile. "I'm Faeryn, you can call me Fae if you like... I don't think we've met." And with that she walked a little closer, sitting down beside him - not too close, but close enough for them to be able to talk without having to raise their voices. "You... You looked lonely, so I thought I might come over and say hello. You don't mind, do you?" Perhaps he wanted to be left alone, if something specific was bothering him. Some wolves (she herself being one of them) like to be alone with their thoughts sometimes. It was easier to concentrate. But maybe he wanted some company - might as well try.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM