Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The boy seemed surprised, but turned around with a wag of his tail and a smile upon his face. She was glad, at least, that he was friendly. She still wasn't the best when it came to talking, and talking to someone who was nice was always easier than if they were... not nice, to put it simply. "It's nice to meet you, Tapat." She smiled back, tilting her head and perking her blue ears forward when he began to talk. He spoke of remebering wolves from his past that he hadn't remembered before. She didn't know him or his life, but she nodded anyway, considering what she might say, bad with words as she was. "I miss others sometimes. I don't know many wolves, but I think a lot about the ones I've met in the past, and I miss them too." Much like him - she often didn't feel like an adult. Probably not for the same reason as he, but because she had always been bad at most things that wolves were good at - aside from hunting and fighting, she felt small sometimes. Not her height (though she was rather short), but in the social aspect of life. Everyone seemed so confident in their words and they seem to come so easily to them, whereas Faeryn had never been good at it. Her lack of social skills probably came from not having any interaction with others until coming to the Teekon (anything in the first few months of her life, where she'd been with her now deceased family, had been forgotten).

The Beta ran over his words in her head again, wondering why he said he forgot things. He soon explained, without her having to ask. She nodded slowly, again choosing her words. "You know, I forget things too. You're not the only one. I don't forget too much, but I don't remember anything of my childhood, and I'm pretty bad at remembering names. I'll have to remember yours, won't I?" She smiled again, hoping to keep the mood light. Even as he repeated his name, proving his point about forgetting, she did not point it out, not wishing to make him feel bad about it. "And I'm Fae." She replied gently, as if they had not shared names just a moment before. Better to roll with it, she thought.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM