Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for shorter post, I'm a lil busy!

It seemed he did not remember a meeting, so either he had come after it had passed, or he had not come to be present. That, or maybe he just had simply forgotten. Either way, it didn't really matter now. The boy spoke again, this time of the woman he had mentioned previously. Hemlock. Was she perhaps the guardian of Tapat? He seemed to speak fondly of her. "Well, when wolves have pups they're very over protective of them. They want to keep them safe. It's just instincts, all mothers do it." He seemed to be warning her, so she assumed he might've tried to get close before and perhaps had a telling off.

Then he mentioned another name, one she was again not familiar with. Even so, she did not want to disappoint him so she racked through her memories, trying to grasp hold of any memory with the name Lagan. Unfortunately, she came away with nothing. "Sorry, I don't recognise the name," She thought for a moment, "That's not to say he isn't here though. I haven't met everyone here personally." Faeryn did not want to feed him false hope, but on the contrast she did not want to say no outright.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM