Redhawk Caldera i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Leaving Wildfire behind had been an easier decision than she anticipated but her recovery has not gone as planned. Still, she sleeps. They take care of her as best as she can but without her coming to, they can’t do anything. She wants to be there when she wakes up, wants to tell her how much she has missed her, how much she loves her. She wants to their children to talk to her before they leave but she has to think about the rest of them. She cannot stop the world for one wolf, even if it is her mate, and it is not like she is leaving her somewhere to die. Her family outside of Drageda will be taking care of them and soon she will be home.

Still, how is she to tell Araax and Blixen they must go and leave her behind? That they do not get to talk to her before they go and they will still be left to wonder if she makes it.

And what if she doesn’t?

Thuringwethil takes a deep breath and steadies herself. That is not the end she is currently willing to accept. It is not the strength she needs to hold for herself, for @Artaax and @Blixen, or for her mate. As she releases a final breath she returns to the den and peers inside to see if either of them is inside. “Artaax?” she calls first, glancing around. “Blixen?” She pauses until they can be seen. “We need to talk.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 07:08 PM