Redhawk Caldera i forgot to riot
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

There is still a few hours of daylight left in the sky when Thuringwethil moves from the densite. It had not been easy to tell their children they are going to leave without her and she hopes they do not resent her for the decision. Deep down, they have to understand. She does not depart Wildfire’s side without nuzzling her cheek and whispering something resembling she’ll be back in a few minutes. In truth, she doesn’t know exactly where she is going but she needs a few moments to clear her head. She can go to the border but leaving their campsite feels like too much of an infringement on the pack, even if they’ve been given a little freedom.

It won’t be long before they leave but she knows they are all reluctantly (mostly) to leave their pack mate behind but it is the best for her. They cannot stay here for much longer or the trip back to Drageda will be hard on all of them. Getting them back to safety before winter is her next big goal and hopefully it won’t be long before Wildfire is joining them once more.

Thuringwethil lets out a long breath and glances back to see the few scatter of wolves that linger, just as anxious to return. One more night, she tells herself, and she redirects her attention to the way she’s walking.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 11, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 14, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 17, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:09 PM