Redhawk Caldera i forgot to riot
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It does not take long before she had company again and she turns to see the younger wolf as she shouts after her. Thuringwethil slows to a stop and turns, listening to the strange way she speaks. Blixen has told her that she couldn’t hear and Heda hadn’t put much thought into it at the time. Her daughter had spoken to her though so it does not stop her from doing the same. Thuringwethil clears her throat, not changing the direction of her eyesight but she does not bore holes into the girls face as hard as Towhee tries.

”We’re leaving in the morning,” she confirms though she finds it hard to gauge how the other feels with a garbled tone. ”We are leaving my mate behind, your leader—Finley—offered to take care of her until she is well. We are leaving Hux to serve the caldera while she is here,” she explains in a flat tone, hiding the struggle and frustration she has leaving her wife behind.

”You’re Towhee, right? Blixen was talking about you the other day,” she comments before glancing back to the campsite and settling once more on the girl.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 11, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 14, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 17, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:09 PM