Fox's Glade A decision
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She shook her head to say no, which was surprising to say the list. She went on to mouth something, and even though Howl wasn't sure the words she mouthed it clearly demonstrated her inability to do so. Howl had never meet a wolf unable to speak, other then very young pups. He had heard of mute wolves before, but it was still somewhat of a mystery to him. He wondered why it was she couldn't speak. Had she been able to speak before? But all these questions couldn't be answered easily, at least not by her. 

He could see the saddened expression on her face and so he replied "That's alright." in an attempt to make her not feel so bad. But it took him a few moments to think of what to say next. Especially with her being a stranger he wasn't sure how this conversation... interaction would lead. I mean, in any regular situation if you went up to someone and spoke and they simply didn't reply one might think to walk away. But it wasn't that she was choosing not to speak, it was that she couldn't, or at least thats what Howl thought she was trying to tell him. 

"Are you from around here... I mean where are you from. You can just gesture or point if you like." he thought this to be a normal question between strangers, and though that this yes or no question followed by one that could be answered non verbally might be a way for them to begin their interaction. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
A decision - by Howl - October 09, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: A decision - by Keoni - October 09, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: A decision - by Howl - October 11, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: A decision - by Keoni - October 13, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: A decision - by Howl - October 15, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: A decision - by Keoni - October 18, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: A decision - by Howl - October 23, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: A decision - by Keoni - November 02, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: A decision - by Howl - November 09, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: A decision - by Keoni - December 02, 2017, 09:45 PM