Bramblepoint i always dream of electric sheep
13 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't have to think about their little introductory tango as it went. Their noses danced back and forth at first, testing the waters in swift dips so as to ascertain whether or not the use of teeth was necessary. Unless food was involved, July wasn't the type to start a fight while he stood as a lone wolf; when all he had was his own set of jaws. She moved to explore him further, and the male angled the rest of himself laterally so that she might have access to the entire buffet.

July sniffed about too, finding the tale of her mountain and her family emblazoned upon her pelt like a suit stitched to her skin. It was all she was, all she had ever been— what was she like without them? July was still unpacking this question for himself, but he had rather quickly come into his own the further he'd gone into the wild on his involuntary bachelorship. So far, he was finding himself to be largely dispassionate and unpredictable, but he supposed that came from having nothing to protect but his own skin...

Skin that twitched as the she-wolf's nostrils stirred the guard hairs of his burdened shoulder. He swung his muzzle as if to stop her, clearly sensitive to the area, but he wound up only looking at her— eliciting a short, groaning whine— before deciding very quickly to risk it. "If you wouldn't mind," he said pointedly, the skin of his shoulder twitching again as if feeling the pinch of a tick. Feels like the buttnuzzle of a bee, lady, help me out.
Messages In This Thread
i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 11, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:04 PM