Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She could not move, but he did to her – she felt her body tremble as he closed the distance between them, but her muzzle lifted a notch, her eyes seeking him out, as if almost expecting it all to be a dream. His whispered words caused her eyes to blink, and finally she found motion in herself. She padded toward him, hesitant at first, and then quickening hr pace until she all but collided in to his thick chest.

She buried her nose in to the thickness of his neck fur – inhaling his scent and unable to stifle the sob that escaped her as her body quaked now. The scars along her body stung, but no more than the pain in her chest at the thought of everything she had lost – and the fact that colliding in to him had felt like coming home. “I love you,” she whispered, the words repeating over and over, so softly as she wept against him, trying as hard as she could to melt in to him in every possible way. She had so many questions, but her mind could not quiet to focus on any specific one – instead, the bi-toned she-wolf remained lost in the moment, feeling as if her hardened and broken heart once more was beating.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM