Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She wasn't surprised by the news, but it didn't hurt any less. She had been all Cypress had left, and she had failed him. She blinked gently, swallowing the lump that clung heavily in her throat, quietly vowing that she would not give up looking for her younger brother. She could have sought her mother and littermates out once more.. but Shrike was her future, and she leaned in to him.

The idea of returning to the Caldera wasn't one she was overly enthused about. Peregrine had chased her out when she had tried to bid him goodbye, and had made it known she was not welcomed back. He was dead -- but it somehow felt disrespectful to go against his wishes.

But where else would they go? Elwood had been kind to her, and with slight hesitation, she gave a nod. "Wherever you go, I go," she confirmed, never once relenting her touch from him. If Redhawk Caldera didn't work, they would go elsewhere -- perhaps she would go back to the northern parts of the valleys once more.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM