Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
When beckoned, Burr followed obediently until Valette stopped and motioned to the faint imprints on the ground. They were strange looking, that was for sure. The boy inspected first the forepaw print—much smaller than his paw, but with longer digits—and then the hindpaw, which didn't resemble anything he'd ever seen before. Long, slender, and narrowest at the heel. Burr's brow furrowed the more he looked at them and tried to imagine the animal's locomotion, but coaxing an image to mind was harder than he wanted to admit.

He caught a whiff of something from the print he was currently investigating and lifted his head, wrinkling his nose. "They smell gross," he commented, pitching his gaze and ears back to Valette for confirmation that that was normal. Like something fetid and rotten mixed with meat and vegetation. He had never seen a raccoon before, at least not that he could remember, and he wasn't familiar with their particularly nasty scavenging habits, but if this was what their pawprints smelled like, he wasn't looking forward to meeting the actual creature.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by Burr - November 20, 2017, 06:29 PM