Fox's Glade Lost our gravity, now we're weightless
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
The opposite wolf's reaction was not only strange, but oddly sinister, and he felt himself shrinking away from the fleeting show of teeth. The boy had only meant to be kind and assure the woman that he was nothing to be afraid of, but she returned with a sharp retort that was all too familiar, and he crinkled his brows in disapproval. She sounded just like Murdock, only she hadn't hit him with her snout yet.

"I'm four months old," he proudly told her, though it was very little to be proud of yet, "I can take care of myself." That wasn't true either, but no need for Meteora to know that. He thought he was awfully grown up already. Burr inspected the dark shades of her coat for a moment with a squint and shook his head when she volleyed a question his way. "Are you lost?" he returned, taking his cue from Meteora's own question.
Messages In This Thread
Lost our gravity, now we're weightless - by Burr - October 11, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Lost our gravity, now we're weightless - by Meteora - October 12, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Lost our gravity, now we're weightless - by Burr - October 12, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Lost our gravity, now we're weightless - by Meteora - October 17, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Lost our gravity, now we're weightless - by Burr - October 28, 2017, 10:22 PM