Blacktail Deer Plateau then I need help here with this feather
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny stood there holding his breathe as he waited for their father to arrive. He imagined his father looking sad and distraught, maybe even tired and ill but what he saw instead made him laugh. His dad looked the same as ever though when his gaze turned to Sunny, he thought he saw shock written across his dad's features. tilting his head to the side he was about to speak when his dad shot forward and tackled them both. He yipped softly and gave into the play, happiness washing away all the doubt and regret that he had been feeling up to this point.

He squirmed and rolled away from the pile, jumping to his paws and leaping back toward the pile. He reared up slightly and pawed at his dad before pouncing and nipping at his shoulder and ears, his tail wagging behind him. With a mischievous growl he lowered his head and gave Dawn's ear a quick tug and then hopped away laughing loudly.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 11, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 27, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - November 07, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 12, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:12 PM