Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori didn't hope that Dawn was off somewhere. In fact, given that she was recovering, she hoped that Dawn was right where she should have been taking it easy. Catori could only imagine if she'd been the one who was laid out like that she'd be tired of staying in one spot and she'd be tired of getting fussed over. Dawn was probably absolutely over being constantly fussed over and with Catori conveniently distracting Grayday maybe she'd gotten off on her own for a bit. "We can wait," Catori didn't mind after all. Maybe she'd ask Grayday about Dawn's mother - but then, she wasn't sure she wanted the 'ex wife' conversation. Why bring it up now? That could be for later, maybe, if she felt truly bold. Or curious. 

"Unless this is just a ploy and you're hoping I get lost when I'm not looking." She offered with a little smile, looking up at Grayday. She was fighting her own nerves, using her favorite thing to overcome the potential awkwardness - humor was her biggest defense mechanism when it came to herself. She tended to save the tooth and nail act for other folks after all. 

Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - October 12, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM