Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori sobered considerably when Grayday mentioned the somewhat curse that had lingered in his pack and life. Of course she'd wondered what was going on - knowing he had children but no mate, and that the younger set was different than the older set. It was a great deal to consider but she wasn't going to pry because that was rude and she didn't exactly want to go down the road of what had hurt him before. Not right then. Selfish as she was, she wanted things to be pleasant among them. She reached up to playfully poke his snout, trying to make it as easy as she could between them and not let him know just how much the simple lick made her heart stammer. Calm down girl. 

"I am no mother, and, I have no plans on going anywhere." Especially if she did whelp - someone would have to drag her off from her family. She wouldn't willingly leave them. Certainly that wasn't what had happened here, was it? "Later, than." She agreed with a breathy sigh, turning for a moment to watch the wind sweep through the grass. She completely didn't jump when Dawn approached, tail wagging as she tried to play off the moment of surprise. And she prided herself on being aware of things. How embarrassing! 

"Hello!" She offered it sincerely, warmly, a smile on her face as she looked to the younger female. "We haven't gotten the chance to meet properly, I'm Catori. Only been around for the past couple weeks." She wanted to be as forthcoming as possible, and, she'd still been scoping out the area so it made sense that she might not have run into the girl on her own. Plus that sounded better than 'I might be making moves on your dad?' so Catori was definitely going to lead with that. 

Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - October 16, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM