Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

"Mostly waterways," She admitted quickly, offering Dawn a bright smile. "I grew up on the coast so the tides, the rivers, all that is sort of my thing." Not that she could find the exact same situation here but it wasn't so far away that she couldn't go down and find some crabs or clams when the need overtook her. "I've admittedly been kinda aloof around the plateau, been trying to scout out the area some more since I've spent most of my time hugging the coastline." Catori offered as an explanation for why they hadn't met already - that and she tended to occupy her time in other ways, most of which involved Grayday despite her feeble attempts to offset that time she spent with him. She looked over at the male, offering him a quick grin, before focusing on Dawn again. "What's your favorite thing to hunt down?" It seemed everyone had something different, and Catori could only imagine that most of the landlocked children would prefer the deer or even turkey - which wasn't bad at all. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM