Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wanted to nudge Grayday - he looked so doofy and it was adorable, even if he didn't realize the blatant look on his face. She definitely did. No doubt Dawn did too. Should she tease him right in front of his daughter? Or should she pretend things weren't as obvious as they were? "Definitely! Just let me know when you wanna go out - we could bring back a few." Catori was entirely open to the idea of teaching others. "I taught Sunny some not too long ago," Cat admitted, and couldn't actually remember if she'd said anything to Grayday about it. "Along the coast there's all sorts of things - shellfish, like crabs and sometimes lobsters but they're harder to get to. Mussels and clams are interesting too. Some folks hunt down the seals and otters but I don't." It tended to be very fatty meat on the seals which appealed to others but then there was her not exactly religious beliefs. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM