Redhawk Caldera I always thought I'd go out Butch and Sundance style.
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Earthsea figured she was far enough away from any pack territory (and, honestly, couldn't really smell anything that indicated one), so paid little mind to her surroundings as she crept toward the shallows, ice cracking beneath her toes. She was trying to angle to get a drink without submerging herself in icy water, or worse yet, falling into deep water she wouldn't be able to find her way out of. Belatedly, she realized a better plan would be to find a river— something with a current, less likely to fully freeze this early in the season— and eventually swung away from the large-bodied lake.

In the distance, she saw two wolves, one of which was posturing rather aggressively. Undeterred, and perhaps boldened by said distance, she loosed a jolly, "HULLOOOOO!"
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I always thought I'd go out Butch and Sundance style. - by Earthsea - October 12, 2017, 04:34 PM