Wheeling Gull Isle ephemeral
61 Posts
Ooc —
Apologies for my very scarce posting recently!  We're coming to the end of the college semester and I am drowning in deadlines OMG.  x___x  I don't really have time to be on Wolf right now but I wanted to toss up a quick post to avoid getting booted for lack of activity.

She spoke, and his eyes followed hers.  Up and up his eyes went, to the silhouetted figures of birds as they wheeled and swooped against the bright cyan sky.  Their laughing calls tickled the air and he couldn't help but smile as he watched them.  He wanted to run and play with them -- why did they stay so far up there anyway?  He arfed softly at them, a hushed request that they bring their cavorting closer so he too could run in circles and laugh.  His mother asked him a question, and though his understanding was limited, he beamed a big smile at her anyway, giddy with delight at all the things he could see and smell and hear.

His attention was then distracted by little yips from his littermate, and he turned his eyes to her.  His tail wagged as he toddled closer to her, grabbing her tail mischievously and giving it a tug.  Not-quite-inaudible little growls churred in his chest as he anticipated the squeals of outrage and protest that were sure to follow at that moment.
Messages In This Thread
ephemeral - by Salazar - October 13, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: ephemeral - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: ephemeral - by Reed Wolf - October 17, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Salazar - October 18, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Hemlock - November 11, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Reed Wolf - November 12, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Salazar - November 20, 2017, 06:58 PM