Nocturne Summit yondering
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge was happy to hear that the first words out of this strangers mouth weren't ones of detest because Rouge had refered to her as dear. Many didn't like it and even though Rouge would often say it to see how testy her subject was, she always thought it was alittle much when others thought it so rude to become agressive towards her for it. 

She was just wondering around and her next statement confused Rouge a bit. 'No reason to stay', stay where? On the mountain or where she had just come from. My the smell of her scent Rouge assumed that she was a lone wolf. She wondering if her statement about not having reason to stay was around her possibly just leaving her former pack. But as Rouge was thinking this she was asked the same question in return. "Stretching my legs. Taking a break from being within my pack borders."

Rouge figured that once winter hit she would need to stick to the pack for support and shelter through the winter and that now was the last times she would be able to venture far from their territory. 

Unlike Rouge, she thought to introduce herself. Something she was trying out now that she had to think of if she wanted others to ask for her services. "My name is Rouge by the way. But sometimes others just refer to me as 'scout'." the only name her last pack knew her by. 

Messages In This Thread
yondering - by Jomyo - October 15, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - October 27, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - October 29, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 01, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 10, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 13, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 18, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 23, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 24, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 29, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - December 04, 2017, 02:18 AM