Nocturne Summit yondering
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The agouti scout hummed softly, unsure why she would not favor the mountain, although wondering if it was a little like her own iffiness when it came to the coastline. Something about it just did not vibe with her very well. At least never the shores she had known. She had only just met this dark wolf, and could not yet expect her to delve deeply into personal matters. "Ah, okay. At least scouting keeps you out, I would guess," she mentioned, vaguely sympathetic and hopeful that her pack readily granted her such freedoms if she was able to wear scout the title as it were. "Something else keep you there?" she decided to ask, although couldn't say how well she'd answer that herself if the tables were turned.

As for her family, she drew a long, thoughtful breath, and would give some insight here at least because it was so heavy on her mind. "Well, I know where most of them are," she answered. Back at the homelands, in the deep forests beneath the mountain. There she figured her uncle still was their lead, her father close to him, and mother helping to support the sage's heirs on the peak, or at the very least, something similar. Surely she would know by now if this had changed drastically. Then again.. "But my siblings are also scouts, and we used to keep in contact, but I haven't heard a peep in moons now. Can't exactly say where they're at these days, if they're busy or what," she explained. "But I have also been scouting for a good place to land for the wintertime. My other affiliations are all too far," the rover justified with a lengthy look at her momentary companion, certain she would know why.
Messages In This Thread
yondering - by Jomyo - October 15, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - October 27, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - October 29, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 01, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 10, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 13, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 18, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 23, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - November 24, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: yondering - by Rouge - November 29, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: yondering - by Jomyo - December 04, 2017, 02:18 AM