Stone Circle the sky is bruised purple like wine
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Joining 
please let @Noma reply first! :D

The pair reach the borders of Easthollow and though he does not draw attention to it Wardruna’s noticed that Noma has grown more agitated and flustered the closer they got. The northerner assumes that it is simply because she fears that she will not win the bet they’ve struck with one another. Wardruna’s nerves are fraying, too. It’s evident in the anxious twitch of his blind eye, the contraction of muscles beneath the marred flesh around it. If this goes wrong, if she gives any clue of what has transpired between them, of the accord struck he does not doubt that he will lose everything he is trying to build. Sure, he could spin his habit off of ignorance: for their cultures are starkly different and where he is from there is nothing wrong with taking a thrall. It’s expected. It’s a rite of passage. Still, he needs Easthollow. He needs them much more than he even cares to admit and in a way …he needs Noma too.

He stops her, stepping smoothly in front of her to block off her path before they approach any closer. His muzzle finds the cusp of her ear. “If you break this for me, if you give her any clue that something is wrong besides your poor condition I can promise you that nothing in this world or the next will stop me from hunting you down. I will never stop haunting you.” He promises her harshly, his breath low, nearly a whisper into her ear. Surely, she does not wish to be stuck with him for eternity and he hopes to use that to his advantage. Wardruna moves then, urging her to go the rest of the way. “I do not know if they have a healer but you should be fed and checked over.” Wardruna deduces, his concern genuine in his own twisted way. Thralls were just property in Jötunn Spine but that did not mean that they could not be well taken care of, occasionally one or two would be elevated to freedom if they did well. The decision of their deal hangs in the air still undecided teetering on the edge of going her way or his; it rests upon what will happen now… but that does not mean that she cannot influence it to go her way.

He tips back his head and lets out an urgent call for @Valette because Wardruna is worried that Noma might just perish from hunger or thirst or a lack of desire to live ( or something, he doesn’t really know ) before anything can be settled.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 15, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 15, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 05:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 16, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 17, 2017, 07:27 AM