Greatwater Lake And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
@Koume ? ;)

It was during the early hours of the morning when he first set out, dark ginger paws taking him to no location in particular. Kieran had woken with an itch in his paws and he felt as though the best way to lose said itch was to wander, simply let his legs carry him to whatever destination they pleased. Besides, most of his time had been spent in the territory of the Morningside wolves, and when he went hunting he caught prey in Morningside but also in neighbouring areas. Away from there, though, he had not gone. He had not yet explored the entire land around them, and this was also something he wished to do.

By the time he reached the lake, the sun was beginning its descent, and along the horizon he knew the moon would soon rise. The sky itself was already a mix of fiery hues, but with the fall of the sun would bring a change in those colours - soon enough they would turn dark, and the stars would shine if the clouds did not block them. The young hunter stalked his way to the edge of the blue water, ears perked atop his head to catch any sounds around him. Head lowered, he began to drink the cold liquid, appreciating the soothing feeling it brought to his previously dry throat.

Perhaps he should head home soon.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Kieran Adrien - October 15, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Koume - December 27, 2017, 06:23 PM