Greatwater Lake And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Silent rage grew into an open fire deep within the thin body of the firstborn. Vaati had done nothing to deserve Nyx's blessing. All he had brought to them was trouble. But nooo, he deserved that spot above the very first to exit their mother - all because Koume was not physically strong nor someone that could impregnate the Dark Mistress. Life was unfair, she had learned long ago, but never would she have thought it to be this cruel. It was against sunset that she decided to make her way to somewhere she could take out her rage.

Her nimble form slid through the grasses, to the lake where she had been found as a child on the edge of life - The cursed lands that had made her lost - only to realize she was not the only one there. She snorted with a grumpy expression, boldly making her way to the edge of the water. So close to home, no harm would come to her. She had nothing to fear.

Tired yet unblinking eyes looked at him as she swallowed her fair share of water, never closing to enjoy the feeling of being out and about.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Koume - October 15, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Koume - December 27, 2017, 06:23 PM