Greatwater Lake And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The silence was broken as a snort reached his ears, and the boy lifted his head from the water to peer at the newcomer. Dark and thin, like a shadow were it not for the silver streaking down her back. As his gaze met hers, he found himself rather intruiged. Her eyes were odd but interesting, he thought - One a vermilion colour, the other a striking emerald. He had never seen a wolf with two eyes of a different colouration. Her scent was that of wood, plants, and something poisonously sweet, whereas his own was of wildflowers and something you could not so easily place a finger on - something comforting and homely

He said nothing as she began to drink too, but Kieran lowered himself back onto his haunches and watched for a short moment, until he decided to greet her (warily so). "Bonjour," He spoke cautiously, remaining where he was rather than approaching. After all, he had no desire to have his ears clipped off, and he could sense her indignation. He did not, funnily enough, have a death wish.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Kieran Adrien - October 15, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down - by Koume - December 27, 2017, 06:23 PM