Bearclaw Valley i'm never finished answering to the dead
betcha you would have done the same
19 Posts
Ooc —
She doesn't hear the shout above the thundering of the herd, and is only aware of the male when he crashes into her flank, sending her crashing into the dirt. She is up in an instant, gaze flashing and snapping at the male as she twisted away. Her tail lashes as she watches him, a spitting, angry brute of a male obviously quite upset. Thickly-accented words tear themselves from his throat, anger seeming to emanate from him in waves. Before she can reply, another races towards them, this one a slight male cast in similar shades than the first. She addresses him instead, replying almost calmly; "this twat wasn't quite bright enough to get out of the way, and now he's upset." 

She knew very well that her words might have the exact opposite of a pacifying effect, but then again, that wasn't what she intended. Little found it rather difficult to part ways peacefully with someone who charged into her like a raging idiot.
Messages In This Thread
i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 03:46 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 17, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 17, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 19, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 20, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 22, 2017, 05:47 PM