Bearclaw Valley i'm never finished answering to the dead
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Wardruna’s lips curled back as the woman refutes him, claiming that she has not seen or smelled any claim. The northerner lets out a low, incredulous snort. He is not overly inclined to believe her but if she speaks the truth then she’s extremely vacuous because Easthollow’s roots run deep. Deeper than Wardruna himself even realizes. His teeth snap together in annoyance but he does not comment upon her words. If she wishes to play ignorant then that is her prerogative; but it still does not make up for the work he’s lost as the herd ( presumably ) runs away from the valley and by proxy away from Easthollow. Thanks to her insolent behavior; and her response is less than acceptable and is equally as infuriating to him. “You act as a child does.” Wardruna deduces coldly though he has the sudden doubt that it will insult her any. Still: he intends to be fully honest on the ( horrible ) first impression she’s made on him whether she cares or not. As infuriated as Wardruna is he undoubtedly understands that arguing with her will get him no where and he’s wasted enough time now. He gives her a stone-cold stare from his dreadful, singularly functioning jack-o-lantern eye. má gyðju vetrar og veiða sjá kalda seig inn í beinin þín og hungur gnaw endalaust í magann.” Wardruna offers the cryptic imprecation in his mother tongue towards her, the northener's words spilling from betwixt his lips in a low and dark hissing snarl before he turns and takes his leave of the valley wondering if any of the other territories surrounding Easthollow would be as fruitful minus the annoying and unwelcome interruption of his work.

exit the grump. ;p
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 03:46 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 17, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 17, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 19, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 20, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 22, 2017, 05:47 PM