Bearclaw Valley i'm never finished answering to the dead
69 Posts
Ooc —
He could see the dark brute's point: he'd been tracking the deer, intent on keeping the herd close to his own pack's territory as a rich food source so they did not need to travel so far to hunt in Winter's fast approach. The pair continued to bicker, spitting insults and testing patience, and Talion couldn't help but think of how pitiful the entire argument was. The herd would be on alert for a while as a result of the female's surprise chase, but they would settle and likely return to the lush grazing that the valley had to offer.

When an opening on the day left room for his input - he had almost been trampled on his way along the path, after all - Talion opened his jaws in attempt to encourage peace between them, but promptly closed his mouth when the young wolfess shot him a mischievous grin. While she may not be a Nereides, he fully acknowledged that she was a female and as such, would be stubborn as hell.

The offended Northerner took his leave, but not without rumbling something in the girl's direction. His words were of an unfamiliar language and meant nothing to him, and so Talion merely observed his departure with pale eyes. "Wow," the young Roux-Abrhen said when the strange male disappeared among the foliage, "he must be fun at parties."
Messages In This Thread
i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 03:46 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 17, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 17, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 19, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 20, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 22, 2017, 05:47 PM