Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
It doesn’t really settle into view until he makes her sleep in his den, forcing her inside the cramp space and shrinking down to fit in the back. She has her small size, in addition to her lack of weight, but when he settles in she realizes she has no way out. He takes up most of the space, causing her to fold in on herself in order to rest. It takes a long time for her to get her mind to quiet enough for her to rest and fall into a light slumber that is easily disturbed by the brute’s stretching. When he twists back and puts his head against her neck, a low growl vibrates her chest but she does not move from her spot right away.

When he says her name, she does not respond right away. Her eyes flutter open and she stares at the dark wall behind her, thankful to be turned away from him. She shifts a little, slightly untucks her legs and tightens up the ball she’s put herself in as if he isn’t here at all.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Addie - October 16, 2017, 05:41 PM