Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She doesn’t realize the bear she’s poked when she declines the meal. He gives her the second command to eat and her ears fall back and she stares up at him from her lowered position. She notes the way one eye constricts and the other does not but she doesn’t think much of it. He uses the word again that she can only gather from context but it is still wholly uncertain. It is not a good thing she can determine from how he speaks to her, as if he has the right to order her around. His threat lingers in the back of her mind and she does not doubt he will stick to his word and she does not fight him because she cannot, but she in Easthollow. She is home.

It does not wholly protect her, for he can easily kill her or do damage if he wanted to but she knows he won’t. Noma licks her lips are a pause and he’s gone back to eating. Her stomach churns in silence and she closes her eyes, still refusing to take the meat. ”That word means nothing to me,” she finally tells him then snaps her teeth shut with a few chattering clicks as if she does not have full control. The girl stiffens, folding on leg into her chest as she settles on the ground away from the kill.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Addie - October 19, 2017, 06:54 AM