Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
He gives her a few seconds of silence while he finishes his meal. Green eyes close and she shifts once to make it more comfortable, waiting for whatever he wants her to do next. She thinks of unfolding herself and returning back to the den where the air is somewhat warmer, if only to get rid of the chill that bites at her thin fur. Her eyelids feel heavy even though they are closed, making it difficult to really stay awake but something in the back of her mind continuously reminds her of Wardruna’s heavy handed presence.

When he stirs, her eyes flicker open briefly but close just as fast, attempting to ignore him the best she can. When he speaks, however, she finally opens her eyes to look up at him without lifting her head. She licks at her chapped lips and flexes her jaw. “I’m not hungry,” she lies while picking up her head and staring at him like a teenager giving their parent the subtle but dramatic leave-me-alone stare.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Addie - October 21, 2017, 06:15 AM