Blacktail Deer Plateau The Birds Are Chirping
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Back to my normal length posts, I hope! :3

The other male lowered himself down so that he was lying on the ground, paws neatly tucked under his chin. Kieran, although he did not copy Engel's actions, lowered his own hind down into a sitting postition, looking at the wolf with sparkling green eyes. Curious, he was - the boy always had been. He didn't wish to know everything about everything and everyone, but he did long for knowledge of the world. His curiousity, this time, was focused on the newcomer, and who he was. 

"I'm glad," Kieran grinned, nodding his agouti head gently. He hated to see wolves go, like when Gwen had left. She hadn't found her place in the world, it seemed, and here was not that place. She had lost herself, though, and not many he came across could relate. Or, perhaps they could - perhaps they had just been able to hide it well enough that he might never notice. Not that he didn't ever notice, for he had seen that ever dimming light in wolves' eyes before. He himself had felt like he was losing himself at one point. He hoped the same would not occur for Engel. 

"Oh," The boy hesitated. "Well, after my mother died and my old pack disbanded, a couple of us left to find somewhere new. A few.. got lost on the way, or beforehand, like my sister, but we found Grayday and his two kids. Sunny and Dawn. We stayed with them for a little while, it looked like they had originally planned to go back to their pack, but we just kind of... stayed together. My dad is here too. We grouped up, made Morningside. Grayday is nice. I respect him a lot." The young hunter shrugged then, curling his tail around his paws to keep them warm. "He is tough when he needs to be."
English * French
Messages In This Thread
The Birds Are Chirping - by Engel - October 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Kieran Adrien - October 17, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Engel - October 17, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Kieran Adrien - October 21, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Engel - October 21, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Kieran Adrien - October 31, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Engel - November 03, 2017, 02:17 AM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Kieran Adrien - November 17, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Engel - November 17, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: The Birds Are Chirping - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:14 AM