Blacktail Deer Plateau auxiliary + verb + subject
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The nights had grown colder and while Sunny much preferred to sleep under the stars he couldn't deny that the air was much too bitter to do that much longer. He had found a den a bit away from everyone despite the fact that he liked to be near them all he liked sleeping in a more solitary area. It was a hole that he had dug out a bit more and dragged some moss,pine needles, and wool from those weird sheep creatures he and his father had gone after. It was big enough for more than one person but he had created a soft floor with the bedding and it was quite warm in there. Satisfied with his work he climbed back out of the den and shook his pelt out muscles flexing beneath an already large body frame, spraying dirt everywhere.

Turning his head he was embarrassed and surprised to find a she wolf with a smooth black pelt standing a few feet away. His eyes widened as he studied her body noticing the thick soft look of her fur and the gray undertone that lay beneath a solid black. It was her eyes that made him grow all flustered though, they were a bright pumpkin orange and they stuck out fiercely from the black of her face. "I uh...um..I didn't get dirt on ya did I miss?"  he stammered awkwardly his tail giving a few nervous taps against his legs as he offered her a lopsided smile.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
auxiliary + verb + subject - by Indie - October 18, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: auxiliary + verb + subject - by Sunny - October 19, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: auxiliary + verb + subject - by Indie - October 25, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: auxiliary + verb + subject - by Sunny - October 26, 2017, 01:29 PM