Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
69 Posts
Ooc —
He sympathized with her, truly he did, but Talion was entirely inexperienced in matters of counselling, especially when the emotional party was female. It was not something he experienced often; the Nereides had dealt with their grief in entirely different ways. They were made of tougher stuff, wearing their sorrow like armour and stoically carrying on with life and duty. This particular wolfess, however, appeared to linger dangerously on the edge of hysteria.

Honestly, the young Roux-Abrhen didn't want to play a role the stranger's pity party, but he didn't know how to escape. Periwinkle eyes scanned the area briefly, almost frantically, before he looked upon the lover's trembling frame once more. He could run, he supposed, but at the same time did not wish to abandon her when she clearly required support. Obsidian ears laced back, the yearling whined: "we all make mistakes. We learn from them, if anything." His words were a poor attempt at saving her from spiralling downward, and he braced himself for whatever emotional outburst might be fired his way. When she doesn't respond and seems to absorb into herself, the peppered yearling took it as an opportunity to escape. Talion eased away, though guilt tugged at his heart; he was entirely incapable of helping this wolfess, and so his presence was useless. He stole away swiftly, a grey ghost, and vanished from the meadow.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM