Wheeling Gull Isle ink stains on the counter, out there
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The woman held herself well, she supposed, stance already rising in dominance. The woman's words have her quirk a brow, gliding languidly closer before falling still a short distance from the woman. "Nor I you." She responds, wondering why the woman would state something quite so obvious. It is clear she is not of this pack, their scent does not lie upon her fur, which is still damp with sea water. "As for what brings me, in simplest terms, vidi ego veni. It interested me."  Her gaze sparks and she regards the woman. "You lay claim to the isle, then?" She continued, not believing the woman to be anything more than a pack member.
@Faeryn are you still interested in continuing this thread? please let me know so I can close it if needed.

facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
ink stains on the counter, out there - by Faeryn - October 19, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: ink stains on the counter, out there - by Aeronwyn - October 24, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: ink stains on the counter, out there - by Faeryn - October 24, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: ink stains on the counter, out there - by Aeronwyn - October 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: ink stains on the counter, out there - by Faeryn - November 16, 2017, 06:40 AM