Blacktail Deer Plateau Some infinitely gentle, infinitely suffering thing
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

He does not pick up on Grayday's tone, nor would it occur to him to place the blame at Morningside's feet. After all, Mirabelle had made it quite clear they took good care of her. In spite of the alpha's nevermind, Étoille hums. "I agree. She is just that way," he says, simply.

The graytoned male answers negatively, but does not seem bothered by his wife's continued absence. He remembers the desperate look on the man's face last they met, and wonders briefly what caused the change of heart. He does not wonder too deeply, though. It is none of his business, even if he is curious. Were there not children involved? "I see," the Rauna says. "Oui," he answers with a warmer expression - not quite a smile but close as the titan usually gets. "She is recovering with her family now," he adds, though does not bother elaborating what that means. After all, the story is tedious, and Étoille knows little of the players. 

The beast glances over his shoulder. He has barely arrived, but.. if Mirabelle is gone, he has no particular excuse to linger. "Thank you for telling me about Mirabelle," he says, genuine, and ready to conclude their conversation. "I hope all else is well with your pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some infinitely gentle, infinitely suffering thing - by Étoille - October 21, 2017, 07:22 PM