Cerulean Cape farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies
70 Posts
Ooc —
Deciding that the girl did not see her as a threat, as many wounded wolves might, she sat on her angular haunches, gaze calculating, but warm. Her name seemed to be at odds with her pelt; it was a simple thing, and she wondered briefly how she had come to be named so. Her gaze furrowed as the girl claimed to have simply woken up like this,  something she did not doubt but intrigued her. No memory of the incident seemed odd, as well as her faltering speech and the weakness she noted now. 

She hummed a thoughtful note before replying, voice thoughtful. "I was taught that lighting will strike living things, rarely, leave them dead and with scars like yours." She paused a moment before continuing, "you are very much alive, however. if you were truly struck, I do not know how you came to live."  She appeared very ordinary, at first glance, and yet there must be extraordinary about her. Perhaps, she had won the favour of the universe, or held some quality that saved her. At the girl's next question, she offered a small smile that softened the sharp angles of her face. "it is an affectionate title, in my tongue." Her muzzle canted in question, and she asked, "where did you wake? had you a pack, a home?"  The girl seemed addled, perhaps she was lost. She knew that head injuries could cause such a state, but knew almost nothing of the effects of lightning.
Messages In This Thread
farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Thelxiope - October 20, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 22, 2017, 10:44 PM