Cerulean Cape farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Lightning?" The word was at first unfamiliar, but as she spoke it, an image rose in her mind of a bright flash in a dark storm, striking down to earth in a jagged white line. Lightning. She had seen it many a time--where, she did not know. But she was at least familiar with the concept. "Oh. Yeah. Lightning."

But then Thelxiope explained that lightning killed its victims. How, then, did she come to live? Could it have been a glancing blow, or a weak beam? Or was she simply. . .lucky? I don't feel lucky, she thought sadly.

And here she was, asking Snowe about where she came from. She shook her head again, but turned it toward the mountains this time. "Woke up on a mountain over there. Came down here to the beach. Met another wolf along the way. . ." She struggled for the name, coming up with it a moment later. "Samothes. That's all I remember."

Snowe sighed, her chest clenching with emotion. "I know this can't be it. I remember. . .things. From long ago. My. . .mom. Being a kid. But nothing that would help me know. . .who I am."

A tear slipped from her eye, sluicing through the black fur on her cheek. "Don't even know my real name. I just. . .made up Snowe. Because it was snowing when I woke up." She broke into another sob, dipping her head in utter dismay. She wanted everything to be okay again. She wanted everything to be normal.
Messages In This Thread
farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 20, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: farewell and adieu to you spanish ladies - by Miyako - October 22, 2017, 10:44 PM