Chimera Fields All the World is Calm and Peaceful
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie did not expect Ty to show up out of nowhere, and he was slightly annoyed by her sudden appearance, though he showed no outward signs of it. It was just as well, though, for now he could take his questions directly to her. He listened carefully to what Ty had to say, then silently endured his sister’s introductions. He rolled his eyes at her ‘toldja so'.

Assuming Ty knew what she was talking about, Weetzie couldn’t argue. Certainly ‘a pack of skilled wolves who can work together to help each other’ was immensely practical, and her assurance that she would take input from the rest of her pack helped. It would of course remain to be seen whether she would keep her word as an alpha. In response he said, “It pleases me to hear that you will listen to your pack members, and I can appreciate the practicality of your vision. It does indeed sound like something that would be good for my sister.” He still had his misgivings, but his words were genuine, though it would be hard to tell from his flat, emotionless, monotone voice.

He turned to Witch to answer her comment. “It is not that I dislike wolves, but that wolves often dislike those of us who not full-blooded.” His voice was still flat and devoid of emotion. Turning to face Ty, he added, “It pleases me see that you personally have accepted my sister knowing that she is part coyote, but what about the rest of your pack? Do they accept her?”

He turned back to his sister and asked, “Have they fully accepted you?
Messages In This Thread
All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 20, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 23, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 23, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 24, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 24, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 24, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 27, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 28, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 29, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - November 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - November 05, 2017, 11:39 AM