Cerulean Cape Only the Wind
8 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All things considered, she'd done fairly well. Though it'd been a bit iffy at first, Pebble was probably ready to start pretending nothing had happened to her. As long as the wound was well hidden, maybe nobody would notice next time someone met her. No, but like.. I know I'm supposed to be looking for a pack, I think? So I don't think it's a big deal I guess unless someone actually knows me. Pebble was just some lone wolf that had a bit more than her average share of bad luck but was now trying to make the most of it.

Huh. Different name you've got, she said, nodding and attempting to commit it to her Swiss cheese memory.  Pretty unsurprising that she found it interesting -- just take a look at the name she picked for herself.  It's not like "Pebble" was a particularly fascinating name.. There were probably thousands of objects that would fit in that category right here on the beach. Are you from really far away or am I a lot farther from wherever I should be?  Either one sounded feasible to her.
Messages In This Thread
Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 22, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 22, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 23, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 24, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 24, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 25, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 31, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - December 21, 2017, 07:17 AM