Cerulean Cape Only the Wind
8 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
This all would be a much slower process if it had been summer out, but at least Pebble had left wherever she had with a full stomach and good condition.. Or pretty sure she did. It'd be a little longer before she was visibly worse off, but she would have to find a pack, as the cold breeze reminded her. I'm glad to know of at least one place I can go.  Thank you!  She beat her soggy tail on the sand a few times before trying to wrap it around herself again. I do wanna see if maybe someone does have a clue who I am, though. Poke around a little at least. Really, it seemed unlikely, but not trying was probably worse than her current status in the first place. 

The answer about names did give Pebble a pang of regret. She could push aside many forgotten things that weren't relevant to the here and now, but it was those that could fall into a history book that were the things that apparently bothered her. Her ears fell slightly. She liked to hear the history, but didn't have her own to share. Do you get to see much of them? I mean, if some of your family is around here I'd imagine that if their names have a similar sound it would be kind of easy to identify, right? Maybe? Yep, she was no longer sure. For all she knew "Fred" was an appropriate name in whatever mythos brought them their names and Durnehviir just got the weird name out of the bunch. If I do remember what names I've got behind me I'll have to tell you if we cross paths again though. Wish I could share some too.  Pebble's past was probably quite mundane, easily matching her pelt and her form. She most curious thing about her was probably that bump on her head.
Messages In This Thread
Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 22, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 22, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 23, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 24, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 24, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 25, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 31, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - December 21, 2017, 07:17 AM