Fairspell Meadow make planets out of my body
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The change in the season was beginning to be seen. Snow had fallen from the sky and even taken hold in some places. The undeniable sign that winter was over the horizon. Winter wouldn't be for another few months, but whenever snow fell Rouge considered it to already be here. She had ventured far from Moonspear today, that she had done many time before. Today on her journey she noticed the vast change in senery. Not only because of the snow, but how the foliage had began to deplete. In the meadow much of the grass that stayed was becomming brittle and dry. Cracking and rustling as Rouge passed though it. 

She could smell the berries in the air, something Rouge was ok with endulging in, unlike some other wolves. She had been one of those kinds of wolves in the past. The one to come up to another while they were snacking and state the obvious, that they were no substitute to meat. But they were never meant to be a substitute for meat, simply a sweet treat . A treat that  Rouge was looking forward to today. 

But almost at the same time that she smell the berries, she also smell another wolf in the area, female to be specific. She scanned the surounding area for movement and almost missed the small female in the grass. Not shy about meeting stranger Rouge walked to her asking "Willing to share?" to try and see if that would get a conversation going. 

Messages In This Thread
make planets out of my body - by Thyri - October 22, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: make planets out of my body - by Rouge - November 01, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: make planets out of my body - by Thyri - November 03, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: make planets out of my body - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 01:33 PM