Otter Creek i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Oh, He gasps out as she takes a step towards him, smiling coyly at him. He shoots back a twisted smirk of his own, his own startled vistage taking precedent over any kind of confidence he once had. Ganon was truly taken aback; he wasn't expecting her to be so forward. He was actually expecting the opposite — hesitation, suspicion, cowering away from him. Those he could handle. He could maintain a sense of superiority against those emotions and movements. But he had never been flirted with, especially not with a girl. Sure, he had done his fair share of courting himself, but that was with his brother, and that was before Vaati had shown just how much of an idiot he was. But never had he been on the other side of the equation, and never had a woman been like this with him — Astrid had been forward about what she wanted. Ganon clears his throat, My name is Ganondorf. He might have said 'but you may call me Ganon' but he does not want to invite anymore informality with her.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted - by Thyri - October 23, 2017, 03:26 AM
RE: i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:07 PM