Totoka River for the sake of one who was
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
so so sorry for the late response

"Hmm," she responded simply, intrigued. And where was this other black wolf she had run into? Perhaps their paths would cross again, too. A burned forest. . .had there been a fire? Had they had to escape the flames, and that was how she had sustained burns on her pelt? But. . .no. She had awoke on top of a mountain, far from any burned forests she had seen on her way down.

Varick asked her if she was staying with anyone, and she lifted her shoulders in a bewildered shrug. "I ran into a couple of wolves the other day," she said, "and one of them took me to a forest. They accepted me, I guess. It all happened. . .fast."

She lifted her head to stare at him. "Are you alone? You could come stay there, too, maybe. They seem all right. And winter's coming."

It was strange. Despite her not knowing him--in this new existence, anyway--she felt incredibly safe with him, as if they had known each other for a very long time. And this feeling extended to a sense of caring; she wanted him to ride out the winter warm and fed. She wanted him to stay with her.
Messages In This Thread
for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 24, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 27, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 30, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - November 06, 2017, 02:28 PM