Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
A heavy, freezing rain hit as Towhee was patrolling, forcing her to seek shelter. Blinking icy water out of her eyes, she glanced between the nearby slope and the forest off to her right. She loped in the latter direction, finding cover beneath a thick copse of trees sporting a splendid array of autumn's most beautiful foliage. Towhee took a seat and gazed up at the leaves, admiring them, until a raindrop sneaked through the canopy and hit her square in the eye.

After that, the she-wolf slid onto her belly, curling slightly into a ball. She drowsed as she waited for the rain to stop. Her sleepy mind wandered to @Hydra, perhaps because of her current location, and she found three words floating to the top of her mind: "blood and feathers." They had struck her oddly at the time. Towhee wondered if Hydra had ever tracked down the attacker and served him justice.

The young mercenary abruptly jolted wide awake, orange eyes blinking at the gray, watery world. Hydra had mentioned feathers and Towhee now knew the name of the nearby pack that had held Wildfire hostage: Blackfeather Woods. Were the two linked? Before she realized what she was doing, Towhee found herself howling to her longtime ally, wondering if the black she-wolf would even hear her over the sound of the falling rain.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Towhee - October 26, 2017, 10:57 AM