Fairspell Meadow crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Ganon flashes another smirk at him, before his face relaxes, twisting into a more somber expression. He had been thinking about this for months, always hesitating, always finding a reason not to leave. But he knew that his home was not the same place it had once been. It was a magical place, he knew that for certain, and he knew that he could not find any other like it. But the wolves there... His family.. Well. He could not necessarily live with them any longer.

He was disappointed to hear that the younger wolf did not actually know. It would be beneficial to have a clearer grasp on the pack he may or may not join. He didn't have a preference for who or where, but simply away from home was enough criteria for him.

He should have been more suspicious of the boy's invitation. He knew the tension between Blackfeather Woods and the their neighbors, and he should have surmised that they were much craftier than they were given credit for. But the prospect of finally achieving one of his goals and finally getting away from the repressive yoke of his family's distrust and disappointment in him was too much to let slip from his hands. Might be a good idea, He agreed, though a bit noncommittal in his wording.

I've never felt at home there. I've always been looking for a good excuse to leave, and now I have one. It was a selfish one admittedly — to save his own hide from the coming storm. But not something anyone could fault him for. Can we set up this little appointment sooner rather than later?
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 16, 2017, 01:17 AM