Fairspell Meadow crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Yep!

The boy gives his name. Drogon. It sounds strong. Ganondorf. He returns back, his body straightening when he realizes that he might be going somewhere with this. Moonspear, I take it? He doesn't consider himself at making a mistake by attempting to join the mountain pack, though it is a little frightening to be put into the clutches of the pack that so despised him. His brother really, but by extension him. The Cerberus? His face twists in confusion. The term is foreign to him. He wonders if it's a title for a ranking in their pack, similar to the Dark Council. There was definitely more than one of them, to be sure. Perhaps they were the Betas. He doesn't know why they had such a strange name when the Alphas did not. If I fail to pacify them, am I going to be made a prisoner? He sees the result as a responsible reaction on their part. After all of the wolves they had ensnared in their Web it would not be surprising for one of their own to suffer the same fate. He asks the question calmly, expecting this to be the result of his meeting with the mysterious Cerberus.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 16, 2017, 01:17 AM