Ankyra Sound tired soldiers in this war
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
There is some light that not even Sos can devour and this: this magic, try as the Dark Father might, could not take from Kerberos. The starlight captured in the sea. It is breath-taking for him but it cultivates that small spark of resistance that lingers still. He’s made his bed and he has no choice but to like within it but he finds comfort that something as simple as this: glowing sea water, is enough to temporarily halt the seething darkness in his veins that runs black ichor. Truly curious as to his companions reaction, Kerberos looks to her — realizing that he does not know her name but that he has not yet given her his, either. For now, he tucks that away — he’s much more interested in her reaction. Kerberos thinks it would be hard to look upon it and not find it absolutely incredible but he supposes that others may not be touched by it. He is glad, then, that she is moved by the beauty of it, too. It gives them something in common, no matter how small it may end up being.

“I do not know,” Kerberos admits as his gaze drifts from her back to the water. “I’ve lived my entire life near the Sea but have never seen anything like this before I stepped foot on this Sound.” Kerberos admits. He wishes he had a more sufficient answer for her. “Perhaps it is useful and perhaps it is nothing more than something pretty to look at.” It was hard for him to say for sure. “Personally,” Kerberos draws, tone contemplative. “I find that half of the beauty is in not knowing.” He offers with a slight shrug of his shoulders.
295 words
Messages In This Thread
tired soldiers in this war - by Kerberos - October 26, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by RIP Tytonidae - November 03, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by Kerberos - November 05, 2017, 04:39 AM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by RIP Tytonidae - November 05, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by Kerberos - November 05, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by RIP Tytonidae - November 18, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: tired soldiers in this war - by Kerberos - November 28, 2017, 07:05 PM