Blackfeather Woods Did I just seal the deal?
319 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
When Ramsay awoke that morning to begin his daily routine of searching for food, napping, and attempting to stand, he blinked open a pair of navy eyes and immediately froze. His vision was muddy at best, but there was something other than the inky blackness that defined his world and that was enough to stun the babe. The denim blues that peered out of his sockets squinted against the light of the world. He could only perceive vague shapes and motion, but already it felt way too bright and way too busy.

The novelty of it made him wail fitfully as he sought comfort in the crook of his mother's belly, only his mother wasn't close enough for him to find her. Ramsay knew somewhere in his consciousness that she would have rejected him anyway, having come to expect that throughout his short life, but it did nothing to calm his need for attention and love. The stunted pup searched for her with his nose, rising unsteadily on awkward limbs and toppling over again in short order as he headed for her, but the distance was insurmountable without her cooperation, and he settled for merely crying out after only a few minutes of effort.
Messages In This Thread
Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - October 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - October 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - October 27, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - October 28, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 01, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - November 09, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - November 24, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - November 26, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 29, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - December 01, 2017, 04:24 PM