Blackfeather Woods Did I just seal the deal?
319 Posts
Ooc —
He struggled to find strength in his limbs to pull him toward Potema once more, squealing loudly as her head moved. He knew she was awake; why wasn't she responding to him? Ramsay only knew what instinct dictated, but even a newborn knew that calling out for their mother was supposed to summon her protection. Potema seemed not to hear him, and he slumped against the floor once more, defeated. He only moved again when a white smear of motion entered his line of sight. Mistaking it for his mother, the boy lifted his head and squealed, only to feel it pressed back to the floor by a heavier force on his excuse for a neck.

Though he wanted nothing more than to reach Potema and satiate his hunger, he felt content for a moment as Maegi curled around him. Euron's coat was too dark for him to make out with his limited sight, so he didn't see his brother coming toward them until the last moment, when a miniscule blob of white rose up and bopped him on the head. Ramsay squeaked indignantly and began to shuffle in place, seeking an escape from the blob that had conglomerated at his location.
Messages In This Thread
Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - October 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - October 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - October 27, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - October 28, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 01, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - November 09, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - November 24, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - November 26, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 29, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - December 01, 2017, 04:24 PM